If you are an experienced Environmental Consultant with a particular interest in EIA and Sustainability and are wanting a new challenge or a development in your career, an opportunity has arisen at an award winning global multidisciplinary consultancy to join the well-established environmental and sustainability team. Preferably the role would be based in Leeds, but Sheffield, York or Manchester are also possible locations.
* You would be responsible for the co-ordination and supporting the delivery of high-quality EIA for a variety of infrastructure projects, examples of which include transport, energy, flood etc.
* Furthermore, alongside conducting your own work, you will be reviewing the work of others.
* Offering environmental advice and support to clients, project managers and colleagues.
* Competency with supporting and, if necessary, leading proposals / bids for new business.
About the company
* An award-winning global leader in the Environmental Consultancy space, who work on a diverse range of high-profile projects both nationally and internationally.
* One of the most renowned names in the sector, offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* As a permanent employee you are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme.
* An abundance of opportunities to participate in cultural and social event within the local community.
* Open to discussing flexible working practises.
* You will hold a related environmental degree.
* Have an accredited or be working towards being a Chartered Environmentalist with IEMA or other relevant institution.
* Preferably 4+ years of experience in delivering consultancy and EIA projects.
* Tangible evidence of working with Nationally Significant Infrastructure or major projects.
* Have experience in project management and have touched upon managing the financial and quality performance and risk.
* Demonstrate enthusiasm in encouraging junior team members in their professional development.
* Having experience of compliance with client specific governance processes would be a distinct advantage.
If you have a skill set suited to this role, or are keen to hear more about the opportunity, please call Georgia on 02079602583 to discuss in more detail. Alternatively, please email over across a recent copy of your CV