Virtual Operations Leader - UK
Our Virtual Operations Leader will report into the Senior Business Operations Leader and will work remotely, taking responsibility for managing teams working across all virtual customer interactions, Inbound, Outbound, Service and Business resolutions. The Virtual Operations Leader is responsible for their own market(s), provides ongoing mentorship to virtual team, and promotes excellence in customer experience.
The ideal candidate has the technical acumen to be able to communicate effectively with their direct reports, internal teams, and excellent time management abilities and is passionate about leading change and inspiring teams. This role directly supports Tesla’s mission by defining and leading the process of an exceptional and memorable virtual Tesla experience for our customers.
- Overseeing the virtual team’s activities and performance
- Resolve critical and market-specific problems quickly and independently by finding sustainable solutions
- Drive sales through promotion of customer service, product knowledge, and test drive experience scheduling
- Lead recruiting and interviewing of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve company goals, i.e. hiring and firing
- Analyze and present performance and market updates in regular meetings to senior management
- Work cross functionally and liaise with support functions on relevant process and system improvements
- Drive the proper communication channels for escalation management toward resolution for customer service issues
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate a smooth customer journey
- Develop virtual Tesla Advisors through coaching and performance
- Hold the virtual Tesla Advisors accountable to complete administrative tasks required during the customer contact process
- Create and accompany tangible and goal oriented development plans for low performers
- Supervising work experience in sales or service operations in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Strong knowledge and proven work experience with sales, service and/or contact center management operations and systems
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and set business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work flexibly and deal with ambiguity while continually contributing to team objectives and goals
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to management and operations
- Ability to develop collaborative behaviors and culture
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Learn more about Tesla
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.