An international sustainability consultancy and project developer are looking to appoint a talented Sustainability & Carbon Consultant, to work across a diverse portfolio of projects.
You will be a bright and engaging sustainability professional with carbon management experience looking to take the next step in your career. You will have a broad understanding of sustainability and issues surrounding climate change, energy and GHG emission, most likely with a specific focus on carbon management, reporting and LCA. You will possess strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative, and be comfortable working with large, complex data sets. You will also excel in a client facing environment, with the ability to effectively engage a variety of different stakeholders.
About the organisation:
The organisation is an international sustainability consultancy whose clients range from FTSE 100 companies through to SMEs, across a variety of industries. The organisation delivers a range of consultancy services across energy efficiency, carbon management, reporting and strategy. They pride themselves on the quality of service that they provide, and are looking for likeminded individuals to join them.
Key skills and experience:
* An in depth understanding of relevant UK legislation
* Understanding of carbon accounting methods, including ISO 14064, GHG Protocol, Pas 2050 and carbon neutrality standards such as 2060
* An understanding of LCA and relevant software (GABI)
* Familiarity with a selection of target setting approaches such as science-based targets, CDP, climate risk assessments
* Understanding of recommendations inline with TCFD and publications
* Experience carrying Scope 3 value chain assessments
* Strong analytical mind set with experience managing large data sets
* Experience in carbon accounting
If you are a talented sustainability professional interested in taking the next step in your career, working with high profile clients in a dynamic organisation, please apply directly or contact Gareth on 020 7960 25588 for more information.
Key words: sustainability; carbon management; climate change; energy; science-based target; sustainability reporting