A Property focused Communications Consultancy with an impressive client list is looking for an Associate Project Lead to join their young vibrant team.
You will be joining a company who pride themselves on their strong relationships with major developers who have some of the most exciting large-scale regeneration projects in the London area.
To be considered, you will have proven experience in the following:
* A good understanding of planning and design in the built environment,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Stakeholder engagement at senior level,
* Client management throughout the project life cycle,
* Management skills. You will provide leadership to 6-10 engagement professionals,
* Directing, and providing strategic oversight on various projects,
* Developed consultation strategies and key deliverables using workshops, public communication, and various events,
* Ability to think out of the box,
* At least 5 years property experience in communications,
* Ability to think 'out of the box' and bring new ideas.
This company will expect you to work hard. They will offer you:
* A very sociable team,
* A warehouse style London office,
* Weekend away trip to a cultural town,
* Ability to work your diary as you see fit,
* Attendance to relevant industry events and seminars,
* Progression to Director level,
* Salary of £50-60k
If you would like to be considered for this role, you will need to tick every box above and also be based in the UK. Please do get in touch.