Would you like to join one of the most successful and rapidly growing EIA consultancies in London, recently recognised with a top industry award. Be a part of this incredible story and take your career to new heights!
This highly sought-after specialist consultancy employs many of the most highly regarded Practitioners in the UK. They work on a great range of significant and challenging projects mainly in London and the South East. My client offers a really vibrant culture, along with agile working which is highly tailored to suit your personal situation.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant with ideally upwards of 12 months solid industry experience and a keen interest in EIA, to join their growing team. My client has an established team of EIA specialists with a significant portfolio of highly prestigious projects. They are looking to appoint a consultant to their team to support their secured workload. You will be working in a highly dynamic environment, alongside many top consultants from the industry.
By joining the team, you will learn a lot in a short space of time. The team consists of a range of highly respected professionals. They are winning and delivering some of the most exciting projects in the Urban Regeneration space. This is your opportunity to be part of this dynamic team in an independent consultancy that prides itself in being unique in their approach.
In addition, my client offers a full programme of events to actively encourage CPD and help you reach your professional goals.
Central London, with flexible working arrangements to suit a healthy work life balance.
Role Responsibilities Include
• Co-ordinate UK EIA projects, including liaising with the multi-disciplinary teams and statutory authorities
• Coordinate the production of Environmental Statements and additional reports required throughout the planning process
• Supporting the team in the delivery of significant and complex projects
• Liaise with relevant clients and stakeholders
• Support the team in developing innovative ideas to enhance the outcome for the client
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject. MSc Desirable
• Upwards of 2 years’ relevant experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Highly ambitious attitude, enjoys responsibility
• Thorough knowledge of UK regulations
• Keen to develop innovative ideas to enhance outcomes for the client
About this Opportunity
My client has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture, with an excellent salary and benefits scheme in place.