Unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and freshest firms in the London EIA market. If you want to step out of the norm and in to something truly different then look no further!
Experienced EIA specialist required to join this niche consultancy client as they continue to grow and develop in to one of the most exciting brands in the market.
Due to their phenomenal success to date, my client has quickly grown in to one of the leading providers of EIA to the urban regeneration sector in the market.
As key member of the team you will be supporting a wide range of high profile projects across London and beyond.
You will be working in a lively environment as part of a close knit team of professionals with a wealth of industry experience. This is your opportunity to be part of this dynamic team in an independent consultancy that prides itself in being different to the norm.
JSM are in close partnership with this prestigious business to secure a key member for their team.
There a number of great selling points for this role including
• Exciting brand and history.
• Relaxed and fun working culture.
• Highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
• Wealth of experience to learn from.
• Strong forward workload of prestigious projects.
• Significant responsibility to enhance your skills and experience.
• Huge scope for career progression.
Central London, with flexible working arrangements to suit a healthy work life balance.
• Involvement in significant and complex projects.
• Involvement in business development and strategy.
• Manage client and stakeholder relationships.
• Help develop innovative ideas to enhance the outcome for the client.
• Maintain the high quality of work on which my client’s reputation is built.
• Bachelors degree or higher in relevant subject.
• Upwards of 3 years post grad experience.
• Membership of relevant professional organisation.
• Experience of EIAs, particularly with an urban regeneration or property focus.
• Thorough knowledge of UK regulations, with particular regard to London.
• Keen to develop innovative ideas to enhance outcomes for the client.
About this Opportunity
My client has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture, with an excellent salary and benefits scheme in place.