A national environmental consultancy are looking to appoint an Environmental Consultant to join their Advisory Team, with a focus on supporting the organisation's diverse portfolio of clients with environmental compliance. The role can be based nationwide, working remotely or be based out of one of the organisation's offices.
You will be a proactive, enthusiastic and conscientious Environmental Consultant with experience implementing, maintain and auditing Environmental Management Systems to ISO 14001. You will have a strong knowledge of Environmental Permitting, the process of preparing and submitting applications to legislative bodies and have a strong wider understanding of relevant environmental legislation.
About the role:
You will work with a varied portfolio of industrial, commercial and public sector clients, providing environmental guidance and support, effectively helping them to maintain their environmental compliance and improve their environmental performance. You will provide expert environmental advice and guidance to a range of clients, delivering an outstanding service.
* Implementing, maintaining and auditing EMS to ISO 14001
* Carrying out Environmental Permitting, preparing and submitting applications to regulatory bodies
* Preparing environmental statements for EIAs
* Carrying out environmental audits including legal compliance
* Understanding relevant environmental legislation, and how this is applicable to clients
* Refined consultancy and client management skills.
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or to discuss further contact Gareth on 020 7960 2558.