A Property Consultancy with a worldwide reputation, are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in London offices, you will integrate with the other transactional teams within the firm, as well as forming very close working relationships with our London Project Management team.
If you are ambitious, innovative and experienced Project Manager, looking to take on a variety of the most sought after and complex projects in the London region, alongside an elite team of experts in Central London, this could be the opportunity for you.
Some of our flagship work in recent years includes some of the most complex and exciting project in London. You will be working alongside elite specialists, upholding the highest standards for their clients. Typical projects ranging from £20m to over £250m in the London area.
* Undertaking a lead role on small projects or working with an Associate or Director, leading on a significant component of a large project.
* As a senior member of the team you will thrive in being a role model for our more junior colleagues.
* The role would cover the whole project from start to finish from initial inception, business case development, through the design, procurement process, site delivery, commissioning phase and defects management.
* Understanding of building technology
* On site experience
* Ability to work with designers to understand and create solutions.
* Understanding the roles of involved parties and how these roles can change over the duration of the project.
* Knowledge of differences between different forms of procurement.
* Knowledge and experience of the construction sector and markets.
* Experienced in a Client management role Able to manage live project accounts projects, aswell as seeking new opportunities
* Ability and experience to present to a large group of colleagues or clients
* JCT Contract Administration
* NEC 3/4 Contract Administration (Accreditation a positive)
* Professional Qualification Ideally Project Management/ Quantity Surveying/Construction/Engineering/ Master's Degree
* Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
* APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2589, 07739 650 246.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.