A Leading global Real Estate firm is looking to bolster its Affordable Housing team in their Living Advisory business. They are recruiting for an Associate in a new role on the investment valuation side of the team. This team has proved to be very busy and successful in our growing market, the team needs an experienced valuer who can lead and take responsibility for complex portfolio valuations of social housing throughout the country. Social housing experience is not a prerequisite for the role.
Working in support of a Director, this role would suit someone who is very proficient with DCF valuation models, comfortable handling large amounts of data, highly numerate, and with a keen eye for detail. Fluent report writing and strong communication skills with clients, both investors and lenders, are essential, coupled with an empathy for the social housing sector and the people it serves. The roles are based in our head office in London's West End.
Required or desirable skills and experience for this role:
* MRICS qualification (essential) and 3+ years' PQE.
* RICS Registered Valuer.
* Strong experience in the valuation of property assets using DCF, either residential property or other asset classes.
* Fluent user of MS Excel, including data analysis and some financial modelling.
* Comfortable handling large amounts of data.
* Excellent written English, with the ability to produce high quality, accurate reports in MS Word.
* Experience of successfully managing client relationships and instructions.
* Experience in leading junior colleagues and supervising their work.
* Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple competing priorities.
* Strong work ethic, with a clear commitment to client service.
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, with good attention to detail.
* Flexible, team player.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.