Job Title: Sustainability & Energy Analyst
A leading energy company are actively looking for an ambitious graduate to join their energy management team. This is an excellent entry level position for a sustainability minded graduate, to join a forward thinking consultancy, working with a selection of major clients.
Role & Company:
In this role, you will provide support on the delivery of sustainability compliance methodologies, including but not limited to, the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR), Carbon Management Plans (CMP) and Climate Change Agreements (CCA). You will be tasked with carrying out desk top audits on a varied portfolio of buildings, predominantly within the commercial space, using data to understand how energy consumption can be driven down and working with clients to improve their energy performance. You will assist with checking and issuing engineers reports and will continue to monitor the landscape of energy legislation in order to help identify potential new avenues for the company.
Qualifications & Experience:
You will have a degree, and most likely a Masters in a relevant energy, environmental or STEM discipline. You will have refined quantitative analysis experience, and be comfortable working with large, complex data sets. You will be passionate about sustainability, and motivated by working with a varied portfolio of clients to reduce their carbon emissions. Essential requirements include:
* BSc, BEng or MSc in an environmental or STEM subject
* Refined quantitative analysis experience
* Familiarity with energy efficiency principals or carbon reduction
* Exposure to sustainability compliance methodologies such as ESOS, CCA and SECR
* Confident IT skills with excellent knowledge of MS Excel
* Ability to multi-task and work towards tight deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to develop excellent rapport with clients and suppliers
If you have the suitable skills and experience please apply directly, or to discuss further, get in touch with Gareth on 020 7960 2588.