Marketing Executive/Manager – Manchester
£25,000 – £35,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented marketing professional to come and join this established Renewable energy specialist. The organisation has a market presence across Europe and the middle east and is now looking for the right individual to play a key role in the expansion of these markets. They operate in an innovative, fast-moving sector, with the key business areas being renewable energy systems (predominately Solar) and a wider consultancy service across energy management and compliance. The client base is varied from commercial and manufacturing companies to large blue chip corporations.
Reporting directly to the management team you will be involved in the planning and production of marketing material, marketing campaigns, and ensuring effective measurement of all activity. These are all key components in this exciting role which promises to be central to the companies exciting future.
Ideally you will have 2yrs + experience in a similar role and be looking to join a company that will enable you to develop your career with them. Similarly it could suit a more experience candidate that is perhaps looking to moving into a different industry sector or someone that has a period of time out the industry and has a passion to return.
• Develop growth strategy with Sales team, identifying optimum target customer base & opportunities to acquire new business within defined segments.
• Produce targeted lead generation strategies utilising various marketing methods.
• Copy – Produce and publish copy internally and externally
• Social Media – Produce engaging copy and publish across all various social platforms.
• Ad Campaigns – Produce, run, manage, analyse cross-platform ad campaigns.
• Budget management associated with the designated customers and segments.
• Events – Source and organise lead generation events.
• Support Sales in developing and delivering joint business plans and strategies with our existing Direct end customers.
• Support Category, Finance and Sales teams to deliver executions in a disciplined manner, through defined processes.
Experience & Qualifications
• Educated to degree level preferred.
• Trade / Segment / Channel/B2B Marketing experience essential, preferably within an energy/ renewable energy sector.
• Experience of developing & executing lead generation initiatives to identify prospects & acquire new business.
• Passion for marketing excellence and building brands and customer solutions.
• Strong organizer, disciplined and influencer with the ability to build trust and credibility quickly, delivering to deadlines.
• Work as a team player as well as work autonomously, with a ‘can-do’ and ‘keep it simple’ attitude.
• Strong IT especially: Wordpress, Adobe Photoshop, Office, Social Media.
• Manage and track marketing budget for segments and customers.
• Social – Experience of producing and posting to.
• Blogs/ Copy – Links to existing 3rd party websites and producing insightful engaging content
• Email Campaigns – Track record of building successful email campaigns.