Our client is a leading housebuilder looking for a Design & Technical Management specialist with residential experience to join a specialist technical team.
In this role you will deliver relevant aspects of design and technical support and lead design from inception through to post completion on a range of projects, whilst also providing technical building advice related to fire safety and external wall risk.
As a Design & Technical Manager you will manage project delivery and advise on build design , coordinating design work through to project completion and contributing to strategic innovation in the division and across the wider business. You will work closely with the Land and Commercial teams and support the due diligence whilst working with construction teams to ensure appropriate construction, looking at possible alternative designs.
* Degree level in a relevant discipline, preferably design.
* Accreditation or working towards a relevant professional qualification.
* Able to demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including contract management skills.
* Good analytical and visualisation skills. Design, technical and commercial overview skills.
* Good level in MS Project or Asta
* Understanding of CAD packages and BIM
This an exciting opportunity for a contractor or a permanent member of staff to join an established team with a large pipeline of work. For more info call Dominic on 020 7960 2551.