Job title: Senior Geotechnical Engineer Location: Aberdeen Salary:Negotiable
One of the most highly established consultancies in the UK are looking to bring in a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join the Aberdeen Office. It presents an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the transportation, industrial, retail, residential and commercial sectors.
Main responsibilities will include;
* Foundation Inspections
* Data collection, manipulation and interpretation of both geotechnical and chemical data as part of site investigations for wide range of schemes
* Preparation of Geotechnical Desk Studies, Interpretative and Mining Reports
* Design, Procurement and Supervision of Site Investigations.
* Undertake geotechnical analysis and design e.g. foundation design, slope stability assessments etc
* Site support and monitoring activities on infrastructure construction contracts
* Supervision of graduate and technician team members
Qualifications and Experience
* First degree in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
* An MSc in Geotechnical Engineering/Engineering Geology would be advantageous
* six years post graduate experience is minimum requirement
* Evidence of working towards Chartered membership of Geological Society or Institution of Civil Engineers
* Appreciation of current and relevant software packages
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Good report writing and communication skills required
* Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure
* Clean driving license
This role can offer extensive career progression opportunities within a professional team that boasts a depth of experience. Our client can offer a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ben Quilter on 07872 500 661 or