A Central London Borough is seeking Senior Planning Officer in the Planning Enforcement Team. With a high-profile remit, the Planning Enforcement team work collaboratively with partners and the wider community. This is a unique role in where you will have scope to take on a wide variety of work, within the Central London area. You will be responsible for taking a leading role in a wide range of projects from major cases and large regeneration schemes to one of the country's most innovative council house building programmes. This is an opportunity to provide high quality consultancy advice to other council departments, guiding development proposals from inception.
Candidate will have following experience:
* Significant post qualification experience of relevant planning policy work, or planning
* Policy experience in a planning-related discipline
* Providing advice to members, senior officers, developers and the public on complex planning issues.
* Processing, or providing planning policy observations on, the full range of minor and major applications.
* Leading on all aspects of a policy topic or theme
* Dealing with examinations in public for development plans, public inquiries and informal hearings.
* Supervision of other staff members/ mentoring.
* Project management
* Dealing with S106 including financial contributions.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community. For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com