A leading chartered surveyors based in London is seeking a Senior Party Wall Surveyor due to an increased demand in the local area.
The successful Senior candidate will join an expanding, reputable Chartered surveyors in carrying out the full remit of party wall matters alongside a varied client portfolio of Commercial & Residentual property.
You will play a big role in the management of the business alongside the Directors, as well as tackling full building surveys for all types of residential & commercial property throughout London
Candidate will ideally have:
* 3 years plus experience in carrying out the role of appointed surveyor in a Party Wall capacity
* MRICS Chartership
* Experience working alongside Building & Adjoining Owners
* Confident in leading on Residential and Commercial building owner schemes
* Client-facing and self-motivated with a positive 'can-do' attitude
* Motivated to help grow and maintain high calibre client relationships
* Good understanding of a good range of building types and their construction
* Excellent report writing and communication skills with clients, contractors and occupiers
* Preparation of detailed specifications, schedules of work and drawings
* Drafting and Contract Administration of Minor and Intermediate forms of JCT Contracts.
* Preparation of schedule of dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of landlord or tenant
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community. For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit