An award-winning architectural practice with international offices are looking to hire a new BIM Coordinator for their Manchester office. With reputation for pushing boundaries with their designs this is a great opportunity for a creative candidate to thrive in a new role.
My client specialises in residential, commercial and hotel designs and have pride themselves on creating delivering sustainable projects that interact with their environment. The successful candidate must be a master in Revit software and have some experience in Navisworks and BCF's is advantageous. A generous wage package is offered along with the opportunity to work in their international offices.
If this role is of interest apply now or contact me directly on 020 7960 2559. Alternatively, if you are looking for new positions in the BIM sector and would like to speak further call me.
Minimum qualification requirements:
* Advanced technical skills in operating on Revit and Navisworks
* Familiar with Microsoft products, especially MS Office pack
* Knowledge in Dynamo, API, Python Script, Power BI (additional advantage)
* Experience in CDE and BCF platforms (additional advantage)
* Architectural background, education and experience
* Basic knowledge on managerial side of BIM and documents
* Interest in BIM methodology
* Education in BIM Management or similar (additional advantage)
* Communication, organisation, and personal skills to lead one on one and group training
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Project Support
* Project Coordination
* Internal Management
* General BIM support