Mattinson Partnership has been exclusively retained in the search for a Senior EIA Consultant at a leading global multidisciplinary. You would join the EIA team as a Senior member, with the responsibility of supporting the Environmental Assessment team in the managing and delivering of environmental consultancy to a full range of clients, in particular the technical input into EIA's.
This role has potential to take you across the UK and if necessary, internationally for projects across a full range of clients and sectors.
* You will have an environmental related degree, with an emphasis on EIA and/or SEA.
* Experience working in the UK in a similar position, so to have a comprehensive understanding of the relevant environmental legislation.
* Proficient communication skills both verbally and written.
* Be working towards or have ambitions to achieve a Full/Chartered membership of IEMA, or a full project management role.
* Having either experience of an interest in aiding the completion of specialist environmental surveys, these could be either ecology, noise or air quality based. This would be on an adhoc basis.
* Have the ability to cultivate and sustain valuable relationships with clients and internal and external project stakeholders. About the role:
* Overseeing EIA projects across the UK and if necessary, internationally.
* Conducting research to stay on top of the current EIA and infrastructure planning.
* Aiding in project management activities such as risk management, quality assurance and financial tracking.
* Ensure the technical co-ordination of EIA's is delivered across a range of projects, areas that will be touched upon include Screening Requests, Scoping Reports, Preliminary Environmental Information Reports and Environmental Statements.
* Aid in the winning of projects for the EIA team, including helping produce high quality proposals.
* Mapping out potential new clients to help business development.
About the company:
* A renowned global multidisciplinary that has been providing consultancy, projects and operation solutions across the energy and built environment.
* Have approximately 45,000 employees in over 60 countries.
* An established EIA team who have a history in large infrastructure projects that span a range of sectors, including nuclear, onshore and offshore wind, airports, transport and the national grid.
* Pride themselves on creating a sustainable future by finding solutions to global issues in order to achieve a cleaner, fairer, healthier tomorrow.
* Having a flexible approach to working from home. They also do not adhere to linear career structures; it gives you the opportunity to explore different aspects of your career path.
* Offering support and ongoing training along with regular reviews to help support your career growth