Role: Procurement Enablement Manager - Process, Governance & Compliance
Location: Milton Keynes - 50% WFH
Salary: Up to £65k + 20% bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a globally leading manufacturing company that is continually expanding and transforming to remain competitive and agile.
As the Enablement Manager for Process, Governance & Compliance, you will be part of a highly dedicated and professional enablement team, responsible for the delivery of process descriptions, development, management and execution of policies, governance structure and compliance reporting. Your efforts will assure a standard way of working and increase the professional maturity level of the Procurement Function as a whole. This is a role for someone who is really looking to create value, bring new ideas and innovate.
* Team Leader/Line manager for the Process, Governance & Compliance team
* Lead development and implementation of policies related to Procurement, including stakeholder and project management during the development, implementation and BAU (compliance reporting) phases
* Acquire data and information on set KPIs to develop compliance reporting
* Understand requirements and support stakeholders and internal customers, primarily on process, KPIs, process efficiency/improvements and compliance on agreed KPI's and rules.
* Business Partnering with other functions like IT, back offices and SSC teams as well as the business/divisions
* Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
* Innovate in the areas of governance and compliance using artificial intelligence, smart systems etc
* At least 3-5 years relevant experience at the same or similar level
* Lean/Agile (principle knowledge) preferred
* Strong stakeholder management/team leadership abilities
If of interest, please apply to this advert and ideally send your CV to email@example.com to arrange a call.