1st Executive are delighted to be bringing a Procurement Category Manager role to the market. This is a permanent hybrid role, offering a blend of remote and office-based working. You will be the specialist for Indirect products and services, providing professional and specialist procurement advice to clients and stakeholders on all aspects of procurement. Your focus daily is to manage several projects simultaneously, while building and managing relationships at all levels of seniority. It will also be your responsibility for leading the development of procurement plans and strategies and maximising the value for money obtained in the acquisition of goods and services. You will ideally have experience within a regulated industry such as utilities/gas/water etc which will help to understand the principles need to act in spirit of regulations, however this is not a prerequisite.
A global market leading consultancy with a focus on tackling global challenges by collaborating and championing programmes that are key to the success of this built environment. With a focus on giving back and supporting social impact on the communities it helps build, this wide-reaching consultancy is one of the most ethical firms across this industry. Its impressive growth is a bi product of its investment into high calibre people and empowering from the ground up.
What you'll need to succeed
* Public AND Private sector background is desirable
* Used to procuring through frameworks such as OJEU
* Ideally MCIPS Qualified
* Good stakeholder management skills - this is a consultancy role, so you need to provide value to the end client and build relationships
* Ability to influence and build relationships and have good relationship management skills.
What you'll get in return
* Homebased working. With a requirement to do a minimum of 2 office-based days per month based near Warrington
* Salary to £60K depending on experience
* Competitive holidays and benefits
* Part of a growing and dynamic team