Exceptional opportunity to take your career to the next step within a global systems, engineering and technology company.
My client helps organisations deliver innovative engineering and technology solutions to make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable.
They provide guidance on Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Enterprise Risk management, ensuring that risks are being managed effectively through the implementation of appropriate management systems and associated controls.
You’ll be joining a team of experts, keen to support you in a role that will offer great variety and exposure to all of the functions within business assurance.
Their people are at the very heart of what they do, they are the reason their clients work with them to solve some of their greatest challenges. They encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
The Role Will Involve
• Maintenance and administration of management systems to ensure ongoing compliance according to systems such as 14001
• Monitoring the effectiveness of management systems through analysis of results and internal audit
• The co-ordination and support of audits undertaken on the business by third-parties, clients and other regulators
• Provision of advice, guidance and support on management systems issues at all levels throughout the organisation, including the delivery of training, as appropriate
• Liaising with other business functions and stakeholders to share good practice, optimise working methodologies and implement improvement projects
• Supporting the business assurance managers with the day-to-day implementation of the management systems
You Will Need
• Demonstrable academic achievement in Environmental management
• Working knowledge of ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems)
• Business process improvement and risk management experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Facilitation skills
• Membership of a relevant professional institute, e.g. IES (Institution of Environmental Sciences) or IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) etc
• Technical, engineering or professional services background
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, including Teams and Sharepoint
Rewards & Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Flexible Working
• 25 days' holiday entitlement
• Holiday sale and purchase scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Targeted professional development
• Life assurance
• Private healthcare membership
• Bonus scheme linked into company performance
• Paid membership fees to a professional institution
• Support in attaining professional membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Share purchase scheme
• Season rail ticket loan
The role would require the candidate to travel to various UK offices on a regular basis.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.