An international multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their Sustainability and Climate Resilience Team.
The company are a global engineering consultancy company that provides services across several domains including the likes of construction, science and technology. Home to some of the top consultants in the sector, work is conducted within various stages within the project life cycle. With business in over 400 locations, there are over 21,000 employees worldwide.
In response to their growing clientele, the Sustainability and Climate Resilience team, which focus on net-zero carbon management and combatting climate change, are rapidly expanding. Clear career progression in this company is paved and encouraged through a focus on the development of skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Management of consumption and GHG emission studies
* Life cycle assessment underpinning Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
* Climate change impact assessment and risk analysis
* Appraisal of impending climate change and resilience scenarios
* Daily interaction with clients
* Project management and the overseeing of several key accounts
* Closely supporting the Head of Sustainability
The ideal candidate:
* Has a degree in a related field including environmental science or engineering
* Experienced in ISO 14001 and 50001 system use
* Has a full, clean driving license
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Our client is flexible on location and home working and therefore you must be happy to travel. To discuss this opportunity further, call Hope on 0207 960 2581.