You will be joining one of the leading consultancies in the UK working on a range of national economic development projects including: A303 Stonehenge Tunnel, High Speed 2, Crossrail 2, Future Luton Airport, Dublin Airport Expansion as well as a wide range of road and rail improvement schemes and mixed-use developments.
As an Economic Development Consultant, you will be responsible as part of the Economic Development team to help win and deliver significant projects in the UK covering Socio-economic, Health and Community impact assessments for infrastructure and development schemes to support planning applications, business cases and funding bids.
To be considered, you will need:
* 10 years experience in a similar role
* A degree in geography, economics, business, transport or sustainability or a related discipline
* Experience in land use planning and property development, transport and infrastructure projects, environmental impact assessment, design and delivery of business support and skills initiatives, business case and funding submissions including independent appraisal.
* Aptitude to work on excel models
* An understanding of development viability appraisals
* Good verbal, written, and presentational skills
* Ability to work in a team and independently
* Commercial interest and awareness
* Experience in technical delivery of small projects
* Knowledge and experience of at least one of the following areas: market research and data analysis (e.g. covering industrial sectors, retail and/or housing market research); Business case development and feasibility studies for economic development projects; Economic, socio-economic, community, or health impact assessments; Regeneration strategies and local economic development strategies; and project and programme evaluations.
To learn more, please get in touch with me or apply with your cv.