Are you an experienced Air Quality Consultant? Would you like to be involved in the creation of a new Air Quality Team based in London?
This is an ideal opportunity for an Associate or Principal Air Quality Consultant to utilise their experience in the sector to not only deliver on a variety of projects, but to spear head the creation of an Air Quality Team in one of the most challenging Air Quality areas in the UK. This is an autonomous role for an experienced Air Quality Specialist which will likely be split across Technical Delivery and Business Development and eventually Team Leading.
Excellent business development skills, commercial understanding and an established client network are integral to the role. You will have the opportunity to bring in contacts and leads from your network to forefront on new projects, either autonomously or with support from the consultancy.
The technical specialism areas will include Air Dispersion Modelling and also Odor Procurement, so experience and competencies in those areas are required. Alongside experience in Air dispersion modelling software including the ADMS-Roads and ADMS 5 software packages and experience in using ArcGIS, QGIS and AutoCAD.
There is complete flexibility with career growth, with this role being created due to the period of exponential growth the client is currently going through. The client has recently been awarded Platinum in Investors in People, reflecting their Ethos and relationship with their employees.
Alongside this they offer:
* A competitive Salary
* Life Assurance 4x salary.
* Non-contributory Pension Scheme
* Superb training
* Professional Subscription
* Health-care cash plan for all your everyday medical needs such as dentistry and optical care.
* Loyalty bonus - bonus, additional holidays, pension enhancement and sabbaticals.
* Cycle to Work - Get excellent rates for a new bike and accessories through our scheme.
* 1 paid day of volunteering for a company-nominated charity
* 2.5 paid days for STEM activity
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, or to discuss the wider market in general, then contact Georgia on 02079602583 or ges@mattpart,com