They are an independent engineering and sustainability consultancy working to lessen environmental impacts within the built environment. Based in London, this consultancy has a diverse project portfolio spanning buildings, organisations and products. They're looking to appoint an experienced Senior Consultant to join their established team working within Sustainability and Energy. Clear career progression in this company is paved and encouraged through a focus on the development of skills.
* Propose sustainability and energy strategies to clients within the private and public sectors, including, not limited to, Net Zero Carbon, building certification and occupant wellbeing.
* Conduct measurements of building performance through building physics modelling and overseeing less experienced employees accordingly.
* Develop, implement and oversee project proposals both with clients and within your team.
* Supervise and coach less senior team members.
* Consult clients regarding whole life carbon: embodied and operational.
* Seek novel business openings through liaising with new and existing clients.
* Draft technical reports.
* Create inventive solutions concerning sustainable design.
The Ideal Candidate has:
* Relevant degree and/or masters
* 5 years previous experience
* Strong abilities in interpreting complex data
* A history of building energy modelling through IES and SAP
* A qualification in domestic/non-domestic EPC
* Confidence when communicating with clients attained through clear communication abilities presented both verbally and through writing ability.
* Have a knowledge base of HVAC Modelling
If you think this position matches your experience and abilities, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0207 960 2581. Not for you? We offer £250 for successful referrals.