Join one of the UK’s most highly regarded consultancies, with a reputation for outstanding work, fantastic culture and continuous progression and learning.
My client requires an ambitious Stewardship and Land Management specialist to join their highly established Environmental Planning team in a leadership role. They are seeking someone with a strong track record in governance and funding, working on green space projects, preventing environmental damage, bid writing and stakeholder management.
This exceptional opportunity provides you with a key role within this growing team, working on various high-profile projects across the UK
You will be part of a growing team consisting of Landscape and Master Planners, and urban design professionals. My client provides a full spectrum of services in this area.
UK Flexible. The role can be based anywhere in the UK and could even be 4 days a week.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• providing client advice and technical support on stewardship models
• developing a strong focus on integrating legacy thinking into a wide-spectrum of projects
• contribute to business development in landscape management and environmental stewardship
• provide leadership to a team of dedicated consultants
• work across different disciplines providing support and guidance
• undertaking bid and proposal writing
Ideally You Will Have the Following
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Trusted client advisor – experienced in building relationships with Senior Client Team members.
• Sector experience in infrastructure, commercial development, urban regeneration, residential, transportation and/or landscape planning strategic policy
• Highly capable and crafted experience in successful high-quality bid writing, ability to influence the business with developing relevant communities
• Experienced Line Manager, ability to manage staff and support professional development needs and career pathways
• Degree/Diploma or similar recognised qualification in Landscape Management (e.g. Sheffield University), environmental stewardship, natural resource management, forestry, botany, environmental science, restoration ecology, wildlife management, soil science, place economics, and sustainable land management, or closely related subject.
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.