About the role
An international consultancy are seeking to employ a new skilled Carbon Management Practitioner. Working within the public and private sector, you'll accumulate a range of responsibilities including, but not limited, to:
* Advising clients on a range of services within climate and carbon, such as circular economy, ESG and broader sustainability issues.
* Devise and employ strategies involving net zero and climate resilience scenarios to reduce carbon emissions for the design, implementation and management of buildings and infrastructure e.g. linear transport.
* Continually work with clients to consult on a range of topics such as data capture, GHG emission and implement solutions accordingly.
* Lead on projects and assist more Junior members of staff.
* CVRA and TCFD reporting.
* LCA delivery to stakeholders, team members and clients.
A successful candidate will:
* Come from an engineering and/or environmental professional background.
* Have a history of successfully producing and managing carbon projects.
* Be able to work independently and think creatively about innovative solutions.
* Have a working knowledge of carbon standards and guidance in addition to international legislation.
* Possess excellent communication skills presented verbally and through
* Demonstrate advanced Excel skills in order to conduct numerical analysis.
This role offers flexibility on location, working from home and late starts/early finishes. In addition to 25 days annual leave and enrolment in a pension scheme, you're also offered various unique benefits: from a new bike following signing up to a cycle to work scheme to discounts at Legoland Windsor.
This global company provides clear opportunities for career progression, encouraged through a supportive environment.
To discuss this opportunity further, don't hesitate to get in touch on 0207 960 2581 or