This London based fit out and refurbishment company provide industry leading standards for their diverse range of clients. Their eclectic portfolio, including their work on offices for Universal Music Group and Microsoft, has created a highly respectable reputation for them within the industry. Seeking an individual with a genuine passion for sustainability to aid the growth of their Environmental and Sustainability team, this job is suited for someone comfortable and confident managing their own workload. They offer a competitive salary and a range of exclusive benefits.
Primary Job Responsibilities
* Develop internal and external reports concerning site environmental performance following analysis.
* Consult with clients and team members to effectively carry out BREEAM/SKA assessments.
* Control the development of SWMP processes and record BW's waste figures monthly.
* Regularly update colleagues on important environmental activities.
* Adhere to the company's compliance policies through the conduction of internal audits.
Apply now if you:
* Have a strong willingness to learn and develop your knowledge and skills
* Have at least 2 years working within in construction and/or consultancy.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Can work independently and manage more Junior internal staff.
* Have an explicit history working on BREEAM projects or hold a BREEAM AP status.
* Are happy to spend a significant amount of time on site.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now or contact me directly on or 0207 960 2581 to find out more. Alternately, if you know someone suited for this position, we offer a £250 bonus for successful candidates!