This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate or someone in the property industry with up to 2 years experience to join a new logistics investor, developer and operator headquartered in central London. Having 2 european funds and €900m of capital to spend on logistics across Europe, you will be at the forefront of the next growth period for the company.
You will report to the Head of the development team who oversee and manage the procurement and successful delivery of various logistics projects around Europe. This involves setting and managing the project budgets, programme, specifications and reporting monthly to investors on progress. The development team also assist the acquisitions team when acquiring new sites, providing input on underwriting assumptions and assisting with the debt financing on the project.
The successful candidate will gain excellent experience working with top tier developers and contractors across Europe, whilst being in a small team environment where they can develop their management, leadership and technical skills. You will be supported through RICS or a similar professional body.
Responsibilities for successful applicant will include:
* Managing various stakeholders, such as investors, technical advisors and general contractors;
* Reviewing, commenting and summarising technical and environmental due diligence reports for new site acquisitions;
* Reviewing, commenting and summarising monthly development reports from our advisors and taking corrective action when required;
* Assisting the team in compiling monthly development reporting for our investors;
* Reviewing and analysing project budgets;
* Carrying out site visits from time to time, reporting on any issues and general progress on site; and,
* Assisting the team analysing project cash flows ahead of capital calls from investors.
To be considered, it is essential thatyou have the following:
* Minimum 2:1 in Engineering, Real Estate or equivalent
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Excellent communication skills - presentation skills, problem solving
* A keen interest in property and real estate
* A leader