A unique opportunity to join a flourishing independent Air Quality consultancy with a fantastic reputation and exciting plans ahead. JSM are working exclusively with this exciting client to help grow their existing team of specialists, in order to meet their significant work load as well as their ongoing plans for growth.
Well situated on the outskirts of Central Manchester, within easy reach of shops, restaurants and well serviced by public transport, my client has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Air Quality professional to play a key role in the business. This firm enjoys a great reputation for the quality of their work, with a great culture, young, relaxed, dynamic and reward driven.
You will be working on a wide range of projects which will develop your experience. The position also comes with significant scope for further progression including equity in the business.
The ideal candidate is anticipated to have a minimum of 4 years’ professional experience. You should have significant experience in the modelling of point source emissions, for projects relating to mixed use developments, manufacturing and transport.
You will play a key role in the development of the businesses. As a Senior/Principal Air Quality consultant, you will have the opportunity to get involved in the whole life cycle of a variety of project work, ranging from single source dispersion modelling studies, right through to larger, complex multi-source industrial impact assessments.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Undertaking Air Quality, Dust, Odour and Bioaerosol Assessments.
• Dispersion modelling of roads and industrial emissions.
• Design and management of air quality monitoring campaigns.
• Production of Odour and Dust Management Plans.
• Input into Environmental Permit Applications, BAT Assessments and Abatement Options Appraisals.
• Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
• Review of team reports and dispersion models.
• Responsibility for multiple projects and own client base.
• Production of quotes and tenders.
• Development of client relationships and input into marketing strategy.
• Mentoring and technical support to junior staff.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
• At least 4-years air quality consultancy experience.
• Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
• Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of road vehicle, industrial and dust emissions.
• Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
• Experience of business development/marketing would be advantageous.
• As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is required.
About this Opportunity
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme based on personal and company performance.
• Flexible working arrangements.
• Fully funded quarterly team social events.
• Opportunity for rapid career progression and personal development.
• Opportunity for tangible input into how the company grows and progresses.
Rewards & Benefits
My client has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture. Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.