A consultancy with offices in Leeds and Birmingham, is looking to recruit a number of Stakeholder Engagement Consultants from mid to senior level across both offices. You will be working on some of the major infrastructure schemes in the UK, as well as getting expoure on property, energy and waste.
To be considered, you will need to have to showcase:
* experience leading, managing and delivering on various projects covering transport, water, energy, and/or property
* involvement from pre-application
* team management and esponsibility
* an understanding of local and national compliance regulations
* the abilty to interpret and analyse findings
We are looking for a self starter with excellent written and verbal skills and preferably access to a car as some travel to other offices will be involved.
The right candidate will be offered work/life balance, flexible working, access to funding for further education/courses, and huge potential for progression.