An international multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint talented new individuals of varying experience levels to join their UK Sustainability Team. Aiming to make a tangible difference in the built environment, they're aiming to double their team of experts to accommodate for the increased demand for their service. With offices in London, Bath, Manchester, Leeds and Edinburgh, they encourage hybrid working and flexible hours.
Working on a range of national and international projects across the commercial, education, and urban development sectors, you'd consult on various sustainability projects. This could cover:
* Net zero pathways
* Energy and Carbon
* Climate Resilience scenarios
* Circular economy
* External Environments
This role works within the built environment to develop corporate strategies, offer technical advice and enrich masterplaning projects sustainably. Writing reports and presenting ideas will enable you to influence policy and drive sustainability across the industry. From aiding cities in their strategy to inhibit climate change to improving energy efficiency in universities, the team is always working on new and exciting projects.
The ideal candidate:
* 2+ years working in a consultancy environment, ideally within the built environment.
* Expertise in either climate change, energy & carbon reduction, building performance, health & wellbeing, circular economy or external environments.
* Strong communication skills expressed through written ability and interpersonal skills allowing you to influence decisions.
* A technical background in your given field.
* A working knowledge of Passivhaus
* An understanding of UK policy & regulation.
Offering a competitive salary that's dependent on your experience and background, they provide continual training and actively encourage opportunities for career progression. If you're looking for an opportunity to develop your career in an award winning international consultancy, give me a call on 0207 960 2581 or email me at