Due to continued growth, a leading London based Consultancy is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor. My client is an expert in their field, able to provide clients with high quality, high value advisory services in support of the strategic development, creation and management of sustainable assets.
You will work closely with other regional offices, creating and maintaining strong working relationships internally and externally with clients, becoming part of their integrated project teams. You will be involved in a large portfolio of exciting development opportunities ranging from private to public sector, small scale to in excess of £100m and from feasibility and assessment stage through to completion you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a wider thriving team, enhancing your existing skill set and ensuring your role and responsibilities remain diverse.
* Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
* Producing cost plans and costs reports.
* Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery
* Tracking and documenting changes.
* Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
* Attending and chairing meetings.
* Preparing formal project progress reports.
* Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
Skills & Requirements
* Strong track record of delivering projects.
* Beneficial to have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
* Experienced working with design teams.
* Ideally professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying - MRICS.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.