An international multidisciplinary consultancy that aims to drive sustainable performance through providing end-to-end advice to a wide range of clients is growing its team of energy professionals. Working within 40 countries globally, they employ over 600 specialists. Although a large company, they provide the in-depth consultancy service that is essential for a successful business.
Based in either London, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh or Oxford, this opportunity is offering flexibly remote working.
Joining the Energy Systems team, you'll perform a critical part in developing the team's consultancy area. A key job requirement will be to aid the growth of the company's profile within the built environment through continual work in retrofit / new build markets. The strategic side to this role would enable you to identify new opportunities through analysing market trends and developing innovative strategies accordingly.
Additionally, the role entails project management responsibilities, including the delivery of project proposals to internal and external team members. You'd act as a Client Project Manager across LCA, carbon analysis as well as working to uphold their general sustainability standards including work on BREEAM, WELL & SKA.
Technical skills will be applied through delivering energy audits, cost-effective ESOS as well as assisting with budget through tracking costs and managing/predicting spending.
Key skills required:
* A strong background working within the built environment
* An understanding of RICS Whole Life Carbon Assessment
* Capability to drive sustainable performance through low carbon tech
* Excellent project management skills
* Sophisticated excel capabilities to conduct complex calculations
* A passion for energy and sustainability
* Chartered status in your profession e.g., CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant
* Private and public sector management abilities
* A willingness to travel UK wide and internationally on occasion
If of interest, contact me at or give me a call on 0207 960 2581 to discuss further.