An independent award-winning NCE100 Consultancy is looking for experienced individuals to join its Sustainability and Energy Team. Working within property and construction, clients are varied within the public and private sector, including project work in schools, offices and the National Grid. With team members located in offices across Leister, Nottingham, Birmingham and London, they are flexible on your base location with hybrid working being promoted.
As a people practice, they invest in their employees by offering regular training and by holding salary reviews every 6/12 months.
* Develop energy feasibility reports within renewables
* Produce heat and power networks for both campus and communities
* Create and present innovative net-zero carbon strategies for various clients
* Create energy audits, develop cost measures, and implement improvement strategies
* A strong background in conducting energy audits and producing reports
* 5 years + within engineering/consultancy/building services
* A good understanding of carbon management, emission monitoring and low carbon design
* Excellent communication abilities enabling successful stakeholder engagement and client management
* A working knowledge of energy modelling packages
* A strong understanding of science-based targets and net zero pathways
* Accreditation in your given field e.g. CIBSE Heat Networks, Energy Institute etc.
Entitled to 26 days annual leave, not including bank holidays, private healthcare and life assurance, this company offers a competitive salary that's DOE.
To discuss this opportunity further, contact me on 0207 9602581 or .