Senior Sustainability Manager
A client of ours has reached out to me with a brilliant opportunity to join a growing sustainability team of international experts in a senior capacity. This is a high-profile Multidisciplinary engineering firm working on ground-breaking, society transforming projects in the built environment.
I'm searching for Senior Sustainability Managers for roles based in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, and Glasgow offices to support in the delivery of sustainable building solutions. The role gives you the opportunity to develop energy and sustainability strategies for a diverse portfolio (commercial offices, residential, education, healthcare, and retail) whilst independently managing your own projects. You would have plentiful access to internal and external supplementary training which may be a requirement where necessary.
A typical week would include:
* Undertaking studies relating to BREEAM Credits including: thermal comfort, low and zero carbon technologies, reduction of emissions, predicted operational energy and daylighting.
* Undertaking residential Part L assessments utilising accredited SAP software as part of large scale energy strategies
* Preparing Energy & Sustainability Statements for development.
* Preparing high quality reports that clearly and concisely communicate the issues involved and the conclusions. The preparation of sustainability and energy strategies will be a core part of the job role.
* Undertaking domestic and/or non-domestic EPCs for new and existing buildings
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Experience of undertaking Standard and Climate Based Daylight Modelling
* An understanding of BREEAM and other environmental assessment methodologies (Accreditation with BREEAM/LEED/WELL would be an advantage)
* Skills in assessing the feasibility of renewable and low carbon energy solutions
* Experience and/or accreditation with Passivhaus or other low energy building standard
* Have strong experience as a sustainability or energy consultant or in a related role
* Degree in engineering/environmental or sustainability related discipline
* Membership of a related professional institution and on the way or already "chartered" either engineer, scientist or environmentalist.
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity for you (or someone you know), please apply and get in touch.