A reputable, expanding london based Planning Consultancy is expanding its London office and is recruiting for an experienced Town planner.
Role & Company
* This consultancy work across a wide range of developments, focusing mostly in London and the home Counties. Their work spans renewable energy, residential, commercial, industrial and advertising planning. The planning team works closely in tandem with consultants who work across environmental services, ecology and land acquisition.
* Key projects you'll be asked to deliver on are currently predominantly in the renewables sector.
* The team has adapted to the new working from and office lifestyle, recently introducing a long term flexi working plan.
* This role is best suited towards an experienced consultant, Consultant to Principal level, with 3 to 6 years' experience post degree.
* Ideally the candidate will have attained your MRTPI or be on the path to chartership.
* Some private sector experience is required, but predominantly public sector CVs will be considered.
* Engaging and driven personality wanting to join a highly successful and ambitious team.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.