Mattinson Partnership has been exclusively retained in the search for an Enviromental Consultant of varying grades at a leading global multidisciplinary. Candidates will have the responsibility of supporting the Environmental Assessment team in the managing and delivering of environmental consultancy to a full range of clients, in particular the technical input into EIA's. This role has potential to take you across the UK and if necessary, internationally for projects across a full range of clients and sectors. There is flexibility on the location of this role, but areas of interest include London, Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester, Bristol and Cardiff.
About the role
* Overseeing high profile EIA projects both nationally and internationally.
* Conducting research to stay on top of the current EIA and infrastructure planning.
* Aiding in project management activities such as risk management, quality assurance and financial tracking.
* Ensure the technical co-ordination of EIA's is delivered, touching upon Screening Requests, Scoping Reports, Preliminary Environmental Information Reports and Environmental Statements.
* Aid in the winning of projects for the EIA team, including helping produce high quality proposals.
* Mapping out potential new clients to help business development.
About the company
* A renowned global multidisciplinary that has been providing consultancy, projects and operation solutions across the energy and built environment for over 30 years.
* Have approximately 45,000 employees in over 60 countries.
* An established EIA team who have a history in large infrastructure projects that span a range of sectors, including nuclear, onshore and offshore wind, airports, transport and the national grid.
* Having a flexible approach to working from home. They also do not adhere to linear career structures; it gives you the opportunity to explore different aspects of your career path.
* Offering support and ongoing training along with regular reviews to help support your career growth.
* You will have an environmental related degree, with an emphasis on EIA and/or SEA.
* Experience working in the UK in a similar position, so to have a comprehensive understanding of the relevant environmental legislation.
* Proficient communication skills both verbally and written.
* Be working towards or have ambitions to achieve a Full/Chartered membership of IEMA, or a full project management role.
* Competently cultivate and sustain valuable relationships with clients and internal and external project stakeholders.
If you feel you may have under, or over the required years' experience, we still want to hear from you. To discuss this position in more detail, or indeed the market in general, please do not hesitate to call Georgia on 02079602583 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.