An opportunity for an experienced Environmental Consultant with a specific interest in EIA and Sustainability has arisen at an award winning global multidisciplinary consultancy.
* You would be responsible for the co-ordination and supporting the delivery of high-quality EIA for a variety of infrastructure projects, examples of which include transport, energy, flood etc.
* Furthermore, alongside conducting your own work, you will be reviewing the work of others.
* Offering environmental advice and support to clients, project managers and colleagues.
* Competency with supporting and if necessary leading proposals / bids for new business.
About the company
* An award-winning global leader in the Environmental Consultancy space. Working on a diverse range of high-profile projects both nationally and internationally.
* One of the most renowned names in the sector, offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* As a permanent employee you are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme.
* An abundance of opportunities to participate in cultural and social event within the local community.
* Open to discussing flexible working practises.
* You will hold a related environmental degree.
* Be working towards Chartered Environmentalist with IEMA or other relevant institution.
* Preferably 6 years + experience in delivering consultancy and EIA projects.
* Tangible evidence of working with Nationally Significant Infrastructure or major projects.
* Have experience in project management and have touched upon managing the financial and quality performance and risk.
* Demonstrate enthusiasm in encouraging junior team members in their professional development.
* Having experience of compliance with client specific governance processes would be a distinct advantage.
If you are an Environmental Professional looking to take the next step in your career, or if you are keen to hear more about the opportunity, please call Georgia on 02079602583 to discuss in more detail. Alternatively, please email over across a recent copy of your CV