A great opportunity has arisen with a global leader in solar energy. They are the leader in the development and management of large scale solar projects and there is an opportunity for a mid level Development Manager based in Wales.
In this role, you will be expected to:
* identify land opportunities
* make a case to show investment needed, workstreams involved covering legals, and planning, as well as all work involved for a successful delivery
* interact with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the scheme
* run all meetings with project teams and report back to executives
* run financial models and negotiate terms to ensure profitability
* get involved in community and company events
* be a self starter as you will be working from home and creating your own diary.
To be considered, you will need to have:
* at least 3 years experience in a similar industry or infrastructure
* existing relationships with UK DNOs and the National Grid
* an understanding of leasing options and land rights agreements
* financial modelling experience
* a good understanding of the renewables industry and current news.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to learn more about our open opprtunities, please get in touch.