With strategic approach to Sustainability with Technology and for somebody who's looking for being part of the leadership team! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a European leader in digital transformation, consultancy in London.
You are a mission driven Sustainability and Environmental Consulting Manager with the ambition to grow and influence. You will play an instrumental role in the shaping of this new part of our business, working with the head of the practice to build new ESG value propositions and take them to market, develop the pipeline of opportunities across all our sectors, and develop the practice's sustainability consulting capability in a growing team.
Role: Sustainability and Environmental Consulting Manager
Location: Remote / Work from Home
Salary: up to £90K + benefits
You will work with the practice head to build a new Sustainability Consulting strategy, including value propositions, go-to-market plans, capability development, pipeline development and overall business planning.
This is an opportunity to play an instrumental role in crafting and growing a meaningful part of our business. Your work will shape the leadership agenda on sustainability in the private and public sector, helping clients devise and implement strategies and programmes to achieve sustainable growth and meet challenges such as de-carbonisation, net zero, sustainable supply chains, circular economies, and sustainable technology.
* Close collaboration with sectors and accounts, identifying client partners and account specific sales strategies
* Developing compelling, repeatable value propositions
* Targeted market engagement through thought leadership and presence within strategically significant communities and events
* Business forecasting
* Capability planning and development, through partnerships and team growth
* Lead the successful delivery of Sustainability Consulting engagements, meeting profitability targets and delivery timescales, as well as achieving high levels of customer satisfaction with lasting client relationships
* Collaborate with the internal Sustainability Practice to draw on standard methodology, experience, and solutions from across the Group
* Continually develop and share Sustainability expertise by keeping abreast of trends, drivers, standards, regulations, and partners
* Help shape the Practice strategy to build on existing capabilities and successes in sustainability, digital ethics, and social impact
Why you should join:
You'd be joining a European leader in digital transformation, which provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market.
You will have a chance to build strong environmental credibility and challenge sustainability in strategic way.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.