You are looking to take initiate and ownership, and you care about doing something meaningful! Join a fast-growing team within an international consulting services, training, and software solutions in Netherlands.
We are seeking an ambitious LCA Senior Consultant. You have a strong track record in leading teams within sustainability services. With the desire to grow and make a difference, you're looking to shape service portfolio and provide consultancy services to clients nationally and internationally.
Role: LCA Senior Consultant
Location: Netherlands (office space available in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Amersfoort)
Salary: €70K- €95K + profit shares
In this role you will play a key part in developing advisory teams. So, you have a successful track record in supporting teams within sustainability services or a similar role. You are skilled in providing your clients with intelligent sustainability solutions that help make sense of the environmental landscape and the challenges presented by a changing climate.
You'll also align the projects planning to optimise the capacity and workload of team members. This means you will Optimise internal collaboration as a growing team, with new and remote colleagues and with other teams. You will provide coaching, guidance and mentoring to several consultants with Identifying and developing new business and strategic services.
Your skills include
* Knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, including scenario analysis.
* University degree in Business studies or Environmental studies (preferred)
* Minimum of 5-7 years sustainability consulting experience
* Knowledge of and experience with LCA Software (SimaPro) is an advantage
* Strategic and facilitation capabilities with good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Sound project management leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.