A nationwide energy efficiency consultancy is growing their skilled team of Energy Specialists in response to its rapidly expanding clientele. With a diverse project portfolio spanning both public and private sectors, no day is the same. Offering a competitive salary, a car allowance and a generous 10-15% bonus scheme, this company offers permanent and contractor vacancies.
You will deliver energy efficiency strategies working across projects in schools, food & drink, manufacturing or F1 racing. Technical knowledge will be vital to conduct energy audits, cost measures and improvement strategies. This role is suited to a confident and passionate individual with the ability to manage their own workload.
With the offices based in Brierly Hill, West Midlands, this position is flexible on location with remote working being implemented and office visits once a month. Sites visits are expected when appropriate based on your geographical location and as a needs must. An overnight stay may be required for certain projects.
A Successful Candidate:
* Has between 3-30 years experience within the energy sector.
* A strong background in building services.
* Compliance experience, delivering ESOS, CCA, CRC and EPCs.
* Strong technical experience in HVAC, thermal and/or solar.
* Confident when handling large amounts of data with a strong mathematical mind.
* A clean history to gain DBS clearance allowing work within schools.
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly, or contact Hope on 020 7960 2583.