A highly reputable energy services company that have helped shaped the smart energy industry are looking for new talented consultants. After 25 years, their work focuses on decarbonisation, smart metering and energy efficiency.
About the Role
Joining the New Energy Systems team, the consultants are responsible for analysis of clients' energy cost and consumption, as well as developing solutions to focus on more efficient, and less carbon intensive, outcomes. Offering strategic advice will empower clients to manage their energy and provide them with the information required to invest appropriately in technology.
Analysis will be carried out through on-site audits and keeping up-to-date on the market relating to technology and energy services. Energy audit reports will be developed post analysis, with suggestions being tailored to the most cost-effective investment. Following client acceptance of energy projects proposed by the consultant, you'll work in a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the successful delivery of carbon reduction projects.
Senior Consultants will have the additional responsibility of leading cross-disciplinary projects involving the technical and financial evaluation of whole projects. This enables the continuation of the companies smart investments in carbon reduction assets. You'll also oversee consultant reports to ensure high-quality team input and understanding. Clear reasoning of justification of carbon reduction projects will be demonstrated through reports and presentations, ensuring clients satisfaction and stakeholder commitment.
Consultant Candidate Requirements
* Detailed knowledge of mechanical / electrical energy systems
* Experience developing solutions to produce less energy and carbon intensive outcomes
* Experience conducting energy audits and writing high-quality reports
* Client facing skills where you can deliver projects to key clients
* Developing energy cost benefit analysis and implementing solutions
* Experienced in modelling packages such as IES, Energy Pro and TAS
* Excellent project management capabilities
* Good knowledge of pathways to Net Zero
* 25 days personal holiday (plus national holidays)
* Free access to counselling and support
* Access to an app that provides 24/7 wellbeing services
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life Insurance cover
* Corporate season ticket travel
* Pension scheme
* Length of service cash incentive
Apply now if you're interested in joining this major energy services company. If you have any questions, email me on or give me a call on 07803 629823.