This is a unique opportunity to join a leading multidisciplinary environmental, engineering and design consultancy as the new Carbon Technical Director. This role puts you at the centre to grow and lead the carbon team to deliver high-end services to clients across the water industry, rail sector, local authorities, defence and security and aviation sectors.
This 75-year-old organisation operates in 50 countries worldwide and employs over 50,000 individuals. Joining the award-winning team will provide you with flexible working; choose the most suited hours to your needs and engage in hybrid working. This opportunity is flexible on location.
* Educated, to degree level, in a related discipline
* Demonstrable experience working with clients to understand and develop their sustainability needs
* A recognised expert across multiple carbon domains
* Strong background in developing NZ strategies
* Strong technical background in carbon management; carbon accounting, carbon reporting, calculations
* Excellent project manager with experience leading projects and teams
* Strong communication abilities enabling you to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, presenting complex concepts in unadorned terms
* A strong commercial mindset with the ability to effectively market the benefit of carbon reduction
* Develop the organisation's carbon agenda, putting its services at the forefront of the industry
* Lead the strategic service line
* Leading the delivery of carbon assessments on a wide range of projects
* Liaise with new and existing clients to build and maintain strong relationships, ensuring current and future opportunities are understood
* Working with senior leaders and market teams to share key information about the services offered
This is a chance to be visible within a leading organisation, with clear opportunities for further progression.
If you're interested in finding out more, apply directly or reach me at or on 0207 960 2581.