A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy has an opportunity for a Graduate to join their growing Sustainability Team. You contribute to the sustainable design of buildings by developing individualized, environmentally friendly action plans to meet client needs.
As a people practice, they aim to ensure staff well-being is a priority. With over 240 staff, across 11 locations and 3 countries, the organisation prides itself on its family-oriented goals.
Assist the team in the design of buildings, ensuring sustainable development through advising and reporting on:
* BREEAM Assessments
* Embodies carbon modelling
* Sustainability statements for the planning process
* Passive design analysis
* Low zero carbon feasibility reports
Once gained suitable experience in the aforementioned areas, you will have the opportunity to expand into the social sustainability realm, through WELL and Fitwell consultancy.
* Educated in a relative discipline (sustainable design, environment, architecture)
* MSc preferred
* Working knowledge of BREEAM
* Knowledge of software such as OneClick
* Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external team members
* Excellent communication abilities
* Passion for sustainability within the built environment
For further information, contact me at or 0207 960 2581.