A leading multidisciplinary consultancy is seeking to appoint a Senior Landscape Architect for their established London team. The role will involve working on a wide range of projects, including schools, large scale urban extensions, employment buildings, historic landscapes and residential properties. These projects will be with both public and private sector clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside landscape architects, ecologists and arboriculturists. You will join a close-knit and dynamic team where you will be encouraged to develop your own professional goals and benefit from an individually targeted development plan. Our client is looking for a talented and motivated person to join this vibrant and diverse team. As a Senior Landscape Architect, you will:
* Contribute to design debates and marketing initiatives within the office
* Contribute to Environmental Statements and assist with Landscape & Visual Impact Assessments
* Prepare and present working drawings and accurate plans, illustrations, sections, construction details and specifications using CAD packages (our client predominantly with Keyscape and Adobe Creative Suite)
* Ensure that project administration, resourcing, programming and the production of work is carried out efficiently in order to meet deadlines
* Supervise the work of others in the team, including CAD landscape technicians and assistants
* Work independently and confidently to become client facing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking consultancy, offering a very competitive salary and friendly working environment. For further information on this or any other related positions please call me on 07525 100 904. All communication will be in the strictest of confidence.