We're working with a large sustainability focussed consultancy searching for Senior Environmental candidates based all around the UK. This is an Environmental Due Diligence role, but the client is interested in hearing from all candidates with 4+ years Environmental compliance, Soil & Ground and ESG experience. Joining a very well-established international team, working on large-scale blue chip international projects.
The company is one of the world leaders in the provision of environmental and health & safety (EHS) and environmental, social, governance (ESG) due diligence, supporting clients in hundreds of M&A transactions each year. Working with property and asset investment and development institutions and legal firms on large international projects.
* Supporting the delivery of environmental and ESG due diligence projects across a wide range of sectors.
* Identifying, assessing, and succinctly communicating environmental and ESG-related risks
* Preparing clear and succinct environmental and ESG due diligence reports.
* Developing a comprehensive understanding of key UK and European environmental regulations and keeping up to date with the latest developments, regulations and standards in the ESG space.
* Managing various projects and leading a team.
This is a great role at a company with well-outlined career progression pathways and opportunities for development. They are always open to a hybrid working structure and they are offering competitive compensation of between £40K-55K depending on the candidate.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply and reach out.