This role is a wide scoping ESG/EDD role at a top Environmental consultancy in their Manchester office. The role sits between the Heads of Sustainability and the junior team. The consultancy is working with large clients on blue-chip projects in a variety of industries and actively train/upskill employees in the ESG space.
About the role:
* Understanding and writing of sustainability/ESG reports.
* Communicating with clients and managing their expectations/demands.
* Developing the ESG offering and related products.
* Keeping up to date with industry ESG trends and regulations.
* Project management and leading a junior team.
* Assisting with ESG strategy for clients and f
We are looking for someone with 3+ years' experience in ESG, sustainability, EIA or EDD. This role's wide scope of work gives you the opportunity to develop your skills across the board within the ESG space. The consultancy is offering a package of between £45K - £55K depending on the candidate's experience level.
If this is of interest to you or someone you know, please reach out or share this Job Spec!