A leading Planning Consultancy firm is expanding its Leeds offices and is recruiting for an experienced and ambitious Senior Town planner.
Role & Company:
* This role is well suited for someone with a 2-5 years' post qualification experience.
* You'll undertake planning research & analysis, draft reports & prepare planning applications, as well as liaising with clients.
* You'll work with multiple Partners and senior members of staff ensuring diversity to your training.
* There will be significant opportunities for you to develop your career further and the team you'll be joining are a sociable group working in vibrant offices.
* A long established consultancy, you'll be working in their central London offices.
* They have an enviable client list and an exciting business plan - this is the perfect time to join as they continue to grow and enhance the careers of their staff.
* After being experts in residential and commercial projects for decades, they've successfully diversified the markets they're working in, with future expansion planned.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Relevant planning degree, preferably qualified or on the way to attaining MRTPI.
* Commercially minded - ideally some expertise gained in the private sector.