A leading, expanding London based planning and land consultancy is expanding its London office and is recruiting for an ambitious Graduate Town Planning Consultant.
Role & Company
* This consultancy work across a wide range of developments, focusing mostly in London and the home Counties. Their work spans renewable energy, residential, commercial, industrial and advertising planning. The planning team works closely in tandem with consultants who work across environmental services, ecology and land acquisition.
* This role is well suited for a planner with around 6 months plus experience post degree who wants to work on exciting developments with the autonomy to manage your own workload.
* Key projects you'll be asked to deliver on are currently predominantly in the renewables sector.
* The team has adapted to the new working from and office lifestyle, recently introducing a long term flexi working plan.
* This role is best suited towards a aspiring Graduate with 6 months plus industry experience post degree.
* Engaging and driven personality wanting to join a highly successful and ambitious team.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.